London Cool specialise in the hire and sale of portable air conditioner equipment to industry and commerce. Our mobile air conditioner range includes units for the climate control of small and large areas. The versatility and reliability of our mobile units, along with the high level of service we provide, are key to our success in the industry. Our staff are fully trained to ensure you receive the correct portable unit(s) at a reasonable cost and for the most appropriate length of rental time or sale.
- Luxury 4 mode portable air conditioner model suitable for large rooms and offices. Offering 14,000BTU cooling and energy efficient heating with heat pump and an all new look for 2017.
- Utilising eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which is non toxic and kinder to the ozone layer, the new Climateasy 14R2 portable air conditioner model is designed for smaller to medium sized rooms requiring cooling or heating all year round
- 4.1kW mini spot cooler
- Energy rated A/A+
- Offering 15,000BTU cooling and energy efficient heating with heatpump, London Cool have the P15HCA Koolbreeze Kompact 15 portable air conditioning unit model.
- 4.4 kW Spot Cooler
- Energy efficiency, flexible, versatilde, low maintenance
- Utilising eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which is non toxic and kinder to the ozone layer, the new Climateasy 16R2 portable air conditioner model is designed for smaller to medium sized rooms requiring cooling or heating all year round
- Offering 16,000BTU cooling and energy efficient heating with 14,500BTU heatpump, London Cool have the Koolbreeze Climateasy 16 (previously Coolmaster 16000) portable air conditioning unit model with an all new look for 2017.
- 5.2kW portable air conditioner
- 5.2kW heat pump included
- Utilising eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which is non toxic and kinder to the ozone layer, the new Climateasy 18R2 portable air conditioner model is designed for smaller to medium sized rooms requiring cooling or heating all year round
- Also know as Avalanche, Powerful 6.7kW split type unit. More powerful than a PAC22
- Simple to install
- Can be used for room or spot cooling
- Tough and versatile
An air conditioner is an appliance, system, or mechanism that is designed to extract heat from an area using a refrigeration cycle. A complete system of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning is referred to as HVAC. Its purpose is to provide comfort conditions during hot days and nights. Air-conditioning units pump out thermostatically controlled cool air that has been chilled through heat extraction.
This is commonly used to describe the automatic setting of temperature where the Climate Control system, will provide either heating or cooling automatically, to reach the temperature set point
Cold Air Outlet Tubes
Portable Air Conditioning units which have flexible cold air outlet tubes are normally called 'spot coolers' and are designed to create an umbrella of cool air. The position of that umbrella is determined by the direction of the flexible cold air outlet tube, often referred to as a nozzle. This unit is ideal for cooling individual work stations or, more especially critical areas such as IT, Data Centres and Server Rooms. As well as cooling the air, the moisture is re-condensed out of the air and collected in an integral water reservoir that is emptied manually. An automatic condensate pump can be fitted as an extra.
Portable Air Conditioning
Portable air conditioners come in three forms, split, hose exhaust, and evaporative. The main uses/advantages of Portable Air Conditioning are:
- It is portable, and thus location can be easily changed.
- Temporary - in areas where air conditioning might not normally be needed, but there is a temporary requirement.
- Emergency - portable air conditioning units can be supplied as emergency backup, in case of fixed air conditioning failure - especially critical in such areas as IT, Data Centres and Server Rooms.
- If a permanent solution where fixed air conditioning is not possible.
Split Portable Air Conditioners
A split system has an indoor unit on wheels connected to an outdoor unit via flexible pipes, similar to a permanently fixed installed unit. Split system room Air Conditioners come as either refrigerant based or water cooled.